Public and Statutory Hearings are to be conducted by electronic means as authorized by the Local Government Act:
To participate live at the hearing, phone 778-698-2440, participation code 1551794#
- You will be asked to state your name, and will then be placed on hold until it’s your turn to speak.
- Have your phone on mute or remain quiet when you join the call - any background noise or conversation will be heard in the live streamed meeting.
- When it is your turn to speak, staff will un-mute your call and announce the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- State your name, address and item you are speaking to.
- You will have 5 minutes to speak then will be cut off when the next speaker is connected.
- Turn off all audio from the meeting webcast.
- Using a ‘speaker phone’ is not recommended unless required by the user.
For more information on Virtual Public Hearings, go to: https://www.victoria.ca/EN/meta/news/public-notices/virtual-public-hearings.html