Public and Statutory Hearings will be convened by electronic means as authorized by Ministerial Order No. M192:
“Local Government Meetings and Bylaw Process (COVID-19) Order No. 3”
To participate live at the hearing, phone 778-698-2440, participation code 1551794#
- You will be asked to state your name, and will then be placed on hold until it’s your turn to speak.
- Please have your phone on mute or remain quiet when you join the call - any background noise or conversation will be heard in the live streamed meeting.
- When it is your turn to speak, staff will un-mute your call and announce the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- State your name, address and item you are speaking to.
- You will have 5 minutes to speak then will be cut off when the next speaker is connected.
- When speaking:
- Using a ‘speaker phone’ is not recommended unless require by the user.
- Turn off all audio from the meeting webcast.
For more information on Virtual Public Hearings, go to: https://www.victoria.ca/EN/meta/news/public-notices/virtual-public-hearings.html
Please note that any videos you submit and the opinions you express orally will be webcast live and will be recorded to form a part of the public record. Correspondence you submit will form part of the public record and will be published on the agenda. Your phone number and email will not be included in the agenda. For more information on privacy and the FOIPPA Act please email email@example.com.