MOTION TO CLOSE THE (December 3, 2015) GOVERNANCE & PRIORITIES COMMITTEE MEETING TO THE PUBLIC
That Governance & Priorities Committee convene a closed meeting that excludes the public under Section 12(6) of the Council Bylaw for the reason that the following agenda items deal with matters specified in Sections 12(3) and/or (4) of the Council Bylaw, namely:
• Section 12(3)(a) Personal information about an identifiable individual who holds or is being considered for a position as an officer, employee or agent of the City or another person appointed by the City.
• Section 12(3)(b) Personal information about an identifiable individual who is being considered for a municipal award or honour, or who has offered to provide a gift to the municipality on condition of anonymity.
• Section 12(3)(e) The acquisition, disposition or expropriation of land or improvements, if the Council considers that disclosure might reasonably be expected to harm the interests of the City.
• Section 12(3)(i) The receipt of advice that is subject to solicitor-client privilege, including communications necessary for that purpose.
• Section 12(4)(b) The consideration of information received and held in confidence relating to negotiations between the City and a Provincial government or the Federal government or both, or between a Provincial government or the Federal government or both and a third party.