Addendum: The executed agreements were added to Bylaws No. 19-108, No. 19-106, and No. 19-107.
A report recommending:
- 1st and 2nd readings of:
- Official Community Plan Bylaw, 2012, Amendment Bylaw (No. 31) No. 19-032
- Zoning Regulation Bylaw, Amendment Bylaw (No. 1184) No. 19-033
- Phased Development Agreement Bylaw No. 19-108, 2019
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd readings of:
- Housing Agreement (1025-1031 Johnson Street and 1050 Yates Street) Bylaw (2019) No. 19-106
- Housing Agreement (1025-1031 Johnson Street and 1050 Yates Street) Bylaw (2019) No. 19-107
The application is ready to proceed to Public Hearing and proposes to increase the density and add residential uses for a phased development that includes four development areas with four main buildings (12 storeys, 14 storeys, 15 storeys, and 17 storeys). Mixed housing, commercial and retail space, a public plaza, and a new post disaster building (Fire Hall No. 1) are proposed.